Pricing & Classification DMM Advisory
March 5, 2014
IMb™ Services Update
Migrating to Full-Service Webinar Series
The Postal Service encourages mailers to migrate to the use of Full-Service Intelligent Mail® when mailing First-Class Mail® postcards, letters, and flats, Standard Mail® letters and flats, Periodicals letters and flats and Bound Printed Matter flats
Full-Service provides customers with:
- An additional per piece discount on every Full-Service mailpiece.
- Address correction information at no additional cost for Full-Service mailpieces, providing Change of Address (COA) information and Nixie (undeliverable-as-addressed) information.
- The ability to track service performance through reports and scan information.
- Container, tray and mailpiece visibility.
- Annual permit fees waived when 90 percent or more of cumulative annual mailings consist of Full-Service mail.
- The opportunity to use the same permit at any location via our Mail Anywhere program.
We have scheduled a series of webinars to assist mailers in transitioning to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. The webinars are designed to walk you through the process and help you get the most out of using Full-Service. We encourage mailers to attend all four sessions in the series. Log on links for the following courses are available on RIBBS under Intelligent Mail Services/Education at https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=intellmailpresentations
Getting Started with Full-Service – Thursday, March 6, 3:30 p.m. EST
Full-Service MIDS and CRIDS – Thursday, March 13, 3:30 p.m. EDT
The Business Customer Gateway – Thursday, March 20, 3:30 p.m. EDT
Full-Service Feedback – Thursday, March 27, 3:30 p.m. EDT
Full-Service Intelligent Mail Open Line Call
A Full-Service Intelligent Mail “Open Line” is scheduled for the first Wednesday of every month from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time. USPS® representatives will be online to answer any questions related to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. To join the call, click on the link no more than 15 minutes before the start of the call.
Audio: (855) 860-7461
Conference ID: 747 493 349