Pricing & Classification DMM Advisory
Message board to keep postal customers informed of changes to mailing standards, services, and prices.
May 27, 2010
IMb Services Update
PostalOne! ® Release 25.0.0 will deploy on November 7, 2010. The key features of this release are:
- Deploy a process for verifying Intelligent Mail® Full-Service electronic documentation.
- Fees will be charged by Full-Service ACS™ Billing for ACS® records when the same record was provided more than 60 days prior for Full-Service Periodicals and more than 95 days prior for Full-Service Standard Mail® and Bound Printed Matter.
- Full-Service ACS Billing will also charge for records delivered when Full-Service Service Type Identifiers are in the barcodes but they do not match the eDoc. In this case, the fees are chargeable for all classes of mail.
Details on this release are available in the Release Notes on RIBBS®>Intelligent Mail Services>Latest News.
Guides and Specifications Updates: To support the current release through PostalOne! Release 25.0.0 on November 7, 2010, the following guides are updated and available for review at RIBBS>Intelligent Mail Services>Guides & Specs under Important Links:
- eDoc Process: A Guide for CPP Customers
- Postal Service Mail.dat® Technical Specification
- Postal Service Mail.XML® Technical Specification for Postage Payment & Reporting (eDoc)
- Postal Service Mail.XML Technical Specification for Appointment Scheduling (FAST)
- Postal Service Mail.XML Technical Specification for Profiles & Full-Service Feedback
FAST® Guides Updates: To support FAST release 14.2.0 on May 23, 2010, the following guides are updated and available at RIBBS>Site Index A-Z>FAST/Surface Visibility>FAST Information>FAST Resources>User Guides under Important Links: