Pricing & Classification DMM Advisory
August 25, 2014
IMb™ Services Update
PostalOne!® Release 38 deployed on Sunday, August 24, 2014. If you have any issues, including the submission of electronic documentation or accessing information through reports, contact the PostalOne! Help Desk at 800.522.9085. Following are the known issues and temporary procedures:
Commercial Plus Pricing
- The system is incorrectly calculating postage for mailers who receive Commercial Plus Pricing using Postal Wizard or hard copy postage statements. Business Mail Entry employees have been instructed to accept and release these mailings but to not process the postage statement(s) until this issue is resolved.
Uploading Mail.dat®/Mail.XML™ files
- Mailers may experience issues uploading Mail.dat or Mail.XML files. If you experience any issues uploading files, please contact the PostalOne! Help Desk at 800.522.9085.
- The data for the MicroStrategy reports is not available at this time. This includes the Mailer Profile, Electronic Verification, eInduction, and Seamless tabs of the scorecard. We will provide an update when the data is available.
R 38 Price Change Statement Mailing Date Reminder:
- For all Postage Statements submitted for all submission types, the Postage Statement Mailing Date cannot cross any price change date. An error message will occur when the Statement Mailing Dates within a job cross the price change date when the mailing dates are not all before or not all after the Price Change date.
For example, the Postage Statement Mailing date for each postage statement within the job must all be before or after the price change of January 25, 2014, or September 7, 2014.
Live Animal Transport Fee
- When Mail.dat files are submitted, the system is unable to collect the Live Animal Transport Fee.
- PostalOne! IT will provide the BMEUs with the amount to be collected once the issue is resolved. The BMEU will then perform a manual adjustment.
Reminder – a new client download is required for Release 38.0
We are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible. Updates will be provided as they become available. The Known Issues list is posted on RIBBS/Major/Minor Releases.