Pricing & Classification DMM Advisory
October 29, 2015
Domestic and International Mailing — Price Change
This week, the final rule domestic and international competitive services price change Federal Register Notices for the January 2016 price change were posted on the Federal Register web site.
Domestic Competitive Products Pricing and Mailing Standards Changes (Shipping Services) — We provide revised mailing standards in the Domestic Mail Manual (DMM®) to reflect changes to prices and mailing standards for the following competitive products:
- Priority Mail Express®.
- Priority Mail®.
- First-Class Package Service®.
- Parcel Select®.
- Standard Post™.
- Extra Services.
- Return Services.
- Mailer Services.
- Recipient Services.
See the entire notice at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-10-26/html/2015-26920.htm and on Postal Explorer at pe.usps.com.
International Product Changes (Shipping Services) — We provide international classification changes and the corresponding mailing standards changes in the International Mail Manual (IMM®) for the following competitive products:
- Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG®).
- Priority Mail Express International™.
- Priority Mail International®.
- First-Class Package International Service™.
- International Priority Airmail® (IPA®).
- International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®).
- Direct Sacks of Printed Matter to One Addressee (Airmail M-bags).
- International Postal Money Orders.
- International Money Order Inquiry Fee.
- International Money Transfer Service.
See the entire notice at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-10-26/html/2015-26918.htm and on Postal Explorer at pe.usps.com.
New prices for both filings will be posted under Docket Number CP2016-9 on the Postal Regulatory Commission's (PRC) Web site at http://www.prc.gov. The proposed pricing files are posted on Postal Explorer® at pe.usps.com under the January 2016 Price Change Information header in the left navigation bar.