Pricing & Classification DMM Advisory
December 13, 2013
IMb™ Services Update
Migrating to Full-Service Webinar Series
The Postal Service encourages mailers to migrate to the use of Full-Service Intelligent Mail® when mailing First-Class Mail® postcards, letters, and flats, Standard Mail® letters and flats, Periodicals letters and flats and Bound Printed Matter flats.
Full-Service provides customers with:
- An additional per piece discount on every Full-Service mailpiece.
- Address correction information at no additional cost for Full-Service mailpieces, providing Change of Address (or COA) information and Nixie (or undeliverable-as-addressed) information.
- The ability to track service performance through reports and scan information.
- Container, tray and mailpiece visibility.
- Annual permit fees waived when 90 percent or more of cumulative annual mailings consist of Full-Service mail.
- The opportunity to use the same permit at any location via our Mail Anywhere program.
We are hosting a series of webinars to assist mailers in the migration and we suggest mailers attend at least one of each session in the series to get the most out of using Full-Service Intelligent Mail.
Tuesday, December 17, 1:30 p.m. EST
Log On: https://usps.webex.com/usps/onstage/g.php?d=996181764&t=a
Audio: (855) 860-7461
Conference ID: 260 841 5474
Log on links will be provided for these scheduled webinars when available:
Getting Started with Full-Service – January 7, 2014, 1:30 p.m. EST
Full-Service MIDS and CRIDS – January 9, 2014, 1:30 p.m. EST
The Business Customer Gateway – January 14, 2014, 1:3o p.m. EST
Full-Service Intelligent Mail Open Line Call
A Full-Service Intelligent Mail "Open Line" is scheduled for every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST. USPS® representatives will be online to answer any questions related to Full-Service Intelligent Mail. To join the call, click on the link no more than 15 minutes before the start of the call.
Audio: (866) 966-6305
Conference ID: 0602495