Pricing & Classification DMM Advisory
September 30, 2020
REMINDER: Deadline for CAPS Account Migration to EPS Platform – November 1
As previously advised, the United States Postal Service is in the process of migrating Centralized Account Processing System (CAPS) supported products to the Enterprise Payment System (EPS) platform.
Some of the recognized benefits of EPS include:
• Automatically pay annual fees from Enterprise Payment Account (EPA)
• Self-service customer experience
• Intuitive and interactive mailing reports
• Fund as ACH Debit or Trust
Customers who HAVE NOT accessed their CAPS account in the last 12 months have been notified on multiple occasions to migrate their CAPS accounts to the EPS platform as soon as possible but no later than Sunday, November1,2020.
As a REMINDER, effective Monday, November 2, 2020, all CAPS accounts that HAVE NOT been migrated to the EPS platform will be closed.
The steps to follow to self-migrate existing CAPS accounts to the EPS platform are located on PostalPro: https://postalpro.usps.com/EPS/MigrationFactSheet
• Customers may initiate their CAPS account migration and open an EPS account by contacting the USPS Mailing and Shipping Solutions Center (MSSC) via telephone (1-877-672-0007) or eMail (MSSC@usps.gov). MSSC business hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00AMCT to7:00PM CT.
• Local Business Mail Entry Units (BMEU) can assist with migrating existing CAPS accounts to the EPS platform. Impacted customers can obtain local BMEU contact information via PostalPro: https://postalpro.usps.com/ppro-tools/business-mail-entry
Take steps to migrate today!
Please DO NOT wait until the November 1, 2020 deadline date!