USPS Marketing Mail
- less than 16 ounces.
- 200 pieces or 50 pounds of mail.
Mailers use USPS Marketing Mail to send:
- Printed matter, flyers, circulars, advertising.
- Newsletters, bulletins, and catalogs.
- Small parcels.
All USPS Marketing Mail prices are bulk prices, and each mailing must meet a minimum quantity of 200 pieces or 50 pounds of mail. There is no single-piece USPS Marketing Mail postage. In USPS Marketing Mail, there are prices for letters, flats/large envelopes, parcels, Marketing parcels and Parcel Select Lightweight parcels.
Certain extra services can be used with USPS Marketing Mail parcels, Marketing parcels and Parcel Select Lightweight parcels: electronic USPS Tracking, bulk insurance, and return receipt for merchandise. USPS Marketing Mail, USPS Marketing Mail parcels, Marketing parcels and Parcel Select Lightweight parcels are not forwarded or returned unless you request it with an ancillary service endorsement. Forwarding and return services may result in additional fees or postage.
For beginning mailers, USPS Marketing Mail is often the best choice because postage prices are very low.
Not sure if USPS Marketing Mail is right for you? With Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) you can reach customers in targeted neighborhoods, without having to provide names or street addresses. Ask your local Post Office for details on EDDM-retail (you don't need a permit imprint) or EDDM-BMEU options.
- Mail is for domestic mail only. You cannot send USPS Marketing Mail to international addresses.
- Many mailers use a service called "Priority Mail Open and Distribute" to speed up the delivery of their USPS Marketing Mail. You mail your trays or sacks of USPS Marketing Mail via Priority Mail to the postal facility nearest the final destination of your mail. This is a very cost effective way to get your message to your customer sooner.